Cultural Project Success
You might have learned a lot in the process of researching, organizing, designing, writing and delivering your Cultural Presentation.
And, you might feel a sense of satisfaction and personal fulfillment.
However, what really counts is the grade that you receive.
Building a Grade
Building a Grade is an ongoing effort, not an “after the fact” incident that you have no control over.
This means that you…
- Follow all assignment instructions
- Keep systematic research and citation records
- Edit your Report or Presentation
- Practice your Presentation, Skit or Dialog in front of real people
- Submit every project component on time
- Provide references, documentation, notes, outline if required
Next: Evaluation Checklist