Cultural Project Overview
Maybe you Beginning, Elementary, Introductory and Conversational Spanish course requires that you complete a Cultural Project.
The Project can consist of one or a combination of the following deliverables:
These projects come in several forms that might focus upon:
- A Country where Spanish is the Official Language
- Historical or Current Events related to Spanish Speakers or the Spanish Language
- Issues related to the Spanish Language and Culture
- Issues related to people, groups or nations where Spanish is spoken
What Should you Do?
These projects can devour a lot or your precious time.
So, Clase Chevere shows you how to make one of these projects as painless as possible…and earn a high grade in the process.
View the project as a series of steps, and start NOW!
You have plenty of time…unless you put off starting the project.
If you delay, you miss out on using some tricks that can make the project easier for you.
The project steps include:
- Report Writing
- Presentation Development
- Project Sharing – Delivery
- Project Success Measures/ Evaluation
- Project Follow-Up (If any)
Project requirements differ, depending on your instructor…and the level of the course.
Some projects require: Research => Organization => Written Report
Other project require: Research => Organization => Presentation Design => Presentation Delivery.
Some projects require a Report plus a Presentation…and maybe more. Such as displays, cultural objects, samples of foods, etc.
Your goals should be to…
- Automate as much as possible using desktop software, online tools and other technology applications
- Conquer the project with small, easy-to-complete steps
- Track each step with a checklist
- Create a project framework with fill-in-the-blank templates
- Collaborate online with partner(s) and track partner’s progress
Cultural Project Resources
Clase Chevere Cultural Projects provides the content and resources that you need to meet the Cultural Project requirement for your Spanish course. These pages provide:
- Tools and Resources
Project Assignment Worksheet
The Project Assignment Worksheet gives you an overview of a Cultural Project
Cultural Project Rubric
This Cultural Project Rubric provides an overview of how you (or your instructor) might evaluate your project…